Indulge in the supreme quality of our Raw Cashew Nuts (Anacardium occidentale), meticulously packed in 50kg jute bags and harvested between February and May. With a lead time of about 4 to 5 weeks, you can expect timely availability to meet your demands.

To ensure exceptional quality, third-party inspections (such as SGS or Cotecna) are conducted at the point of stuffing, guaranteeing that you receive the finest raw cashew nuts.

Appreciate the impeccable physico-chemical properties of our cashews, with a moisture content ranging between 8% and 10% and a nut count of 170 to 200 per kilogram. Moreover, our cashews boast a remarkable Kernel Outturn (KOR) of 40 to 50 lbs and a negligible admixture of 2% max.

We offer flexible payment terms to accommodate your preferences, including 100% LC at sight, a 60% advance payment, and the remaining 40% upon confirmation by a third-party inspection at the port of shipment.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.