Rest assured of top-notch quality, as third-party inspections (such as SGS or Cotecna) are conducted at the point of stuffing, guaranteeing the delivery of premium raw cashew nuts to your doorstep.

Indulge in the impeccable physico-chemical properties of our cashews, featuring a moisture content between 8% and 10%, and a nut count ranging from 170 to 200 per kilogram. Enjoy the superior Kernel Outturn (KOR) of 40 to 50 lbs and a minimal admixture of 2% max.

Our flexible payment terms are tailored to suit your convenience, including 100% LC at sight, a 60% advance payment, and the remaining 40% upon confirmation by third-party inspection at the port of shipment.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.