Delight in the impeccable physico-chemical properties of our cashews, boasting a moisture content between 8% and 10%, and a nut count ranging from 170 to 200 per kilogram. Enjoy the exceptional Kernel Outturn (KOR) of 40 to 50 lbs and a minimal admixture of 2% maximum.

Our payment terms are tailored for your convenience, offering options like 100% LC at sight, a 60% advance payment, and the remaining 40% upon confirmation through third-party inspection at the port of shipment. Trust us to provide you with the finest quality cashew nuts and a seamless transaction process.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.