Appreciate the impeccable physico-chemical properties of our cashews, featuring a moisture content ranging between 8% and 10%, and a nut count of 170 to 200 per kilogram. Furthermore, our cashews boast an impressive Kernel Outturn (KOR) of 40 to 50 lbs and a negligible admixture of 2% max.

Our payment terms are designed to accommodate your preferences, offering options such as 100% LC at sight, a 60% advance payment, and the remaining 40% upon confirmation by a third-party inspection at the port of shipment. Trust in our commitment to quality as you savor the exceptional taste of our raw cashew nuts.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.