You can be confident in the top-notch quality of our cashew nuts, as they undergo third-party inspections (such as SGS or Cotecna) at the point of stuffing, ensuring premium delivery right to your doorstep.

Experience the impeccable physico-chemical properties of our cashews, with a moisture content ranging between 8% and 10%, and a nut count of 170 to 200 per kilogram. Enjoy the superior Kernel Outturn (KOR) of 40 to 50 lbs and a minimal admixture of 2% max.

Our payment terms are designed to accommodate your convenience, offering options like 100% LC at sight, a 60% advance payment, and the remaining 40% upon confirmation by third-party inspection at the port of shipment. Rest easy knowing you’ll receive superior quality cashew nuts with a hassle-free payment process.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.